HIGH END OBA

Another OBA finished off


To add to the other OBAs mentioned in the previous Blog post, 110636 has also entered traffic, this time being a high-ended version originally designed for use on the Plasmoor concrete block traffic in the 1980s. As well as the patchwork of wood planks on the sides, I've also added a few patch repairs to the ends, with red primer being daubed onto the bulkheads.

Given how 'flat' the models appeared before weathering, the wagon has been massively improved, with only about 6 hours devoted per vehicle. Definitely worth the effort!


Comments

  1. Just in passing, when I clicked on Scale Model Aircraft it went to my Facebook page?

    Tony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tony,
    Sorry about that - I think I've fixed the link to Scale Aircraft Modelling's Facebook page. If it still doesn't work, try the mag's web page: www.scaleaircraftmodelling.co.uk
    All the best,
    George.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts