BRA


I treated myself to a pair of BRAs today... Bachmann BRAs, in fact...

A splendid model, it’s the equal of most of the other modern-outline freight stock in the Bachmann stable and, while I don’t know what I’m going to do with them for now, the BRA steel carriers are currently adorning my bookshelf, with a Hornby EWS Class 08 for company.

In theory, I’d love a tiny layout set around a wagon works, so that I can shunt a wide variety of freight vehicles hither and thither. However, this is on my very long list of layout wish lists, so I’m not holding my breath.

Still, I couldn’t resist the impulse buy from my local model shop and the wagon joins a few other examples of contemporary freight stock in my collection that has no immediate purpose. One day, though...

Comments

Popular Posts